Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 5 {Anna Faris}

I descended a dusty gravel ridge
Beneath the Bixby Canyon Bridge
Until I eventually arrived
At the place where your soul had died
Barefoot in the shallow creek
I grabbed some stones from underneath
And waited for you to speak to me
~
And the silence become to very clear
That you had long ago disappeared
I cursed myself of being surprised
That this didn't play like it did in my mind
All the way from San Francisco
As I chased the end of your road
Cause I've still got miles to go

God I love that song. It's so beautiful especially when you listen to it alone. Speaking of lyrics to great songs, I was at the park today with Jules and I took some coal from the mini-grills and wrote down some lyrics. My favorite of course was: "I say the right things but act the wrong way I like you right here but I cannot stay. I watch your TV forget what I'm told, they're lying too young and they're too old. I make it you see, I'm never so pleased, pretend to be nice though I can be mean. I missed the last bus, I'll take the next train, I tried by you see it's hard to explain" Ah, beauteous. Got my SAT scores. Not as I as I wanted but I did well nonetheless. For someone busy as heck I got a pretty nice score. I am so in love with Jules at the moment. I love those little revivals we all have. They are so welcomed in my life, because when people start to become old comfortable shoes you have to spice things up. And that's what we did! So now we're back to being crazed high heels. 

SNL is tomorrow. WHO'S EXCITED?!