Sunday, October 2, 2011

Haunted Lay Ride

Title has nothing to do with anything. Anyways, we have Melissa McCarthy (Bridesmaids) hosting this week! Here's the scenes!

Laurence Welk (Taran, Nasim, Fred, Kristen, Christina, Vanessa)
Monologue (Bobby, Taran, Kristen, Nasim, Christina)
Lil Poundcake (Vanessa, Kristen)
Arlene (Jason, Bill, Keenan)
Digital Short (Andy, Bill, Paul, Fred, Jason, Keenan, Christina)
The Comments Section (Jason, Bobby, Nasim, Taran, Bill)
Rock's Way (Jay, Keenan, Nasim, Bobby, Taran, Vanessa, Abby)
Update (Vanessa, Fred, Keenan)
Hidden Valley Ranch (Bobby, Taran, Abby)
TCM (Jason, Andy, Taran, Bobby)
Love Making (Andy, Paul, Christina, Kristen, Vanessa, Keenan, Bill)

I went to a coffee shop today for Jay's surprise birthday party (someone rented it out) and listened to Hack Mays (Jay's favorite affordable band). It was a lot of fun! Had to go back home pretty early because I had a lot of work to do. OH! I went to go see Drive today with Jules...oh my GOD I LOVE IT. It's so...I can't explain Ryan Gosling is just too amazing for words.

Could've done with less gore though.