Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Strokes Challenge

I FORGOT I'M SORRY!

Day 11: Favorite album: Is this It?
Day 12: Favorite live performance: Last Nite on MTV
Day 13: Favorite TV performance: Take it or Leave it on David Letterman
Day 15: Favorite song off each album: Other than the ones with music videos I'd pick The Modern Age, Between Love and Hates, Ize of the World, and Metabolism.
Day 16: First song you heard: Last Nite
Day 14: Favorite music video: Heart in Cage
Day 17: Favorite lyric: "You're the prettiest, smartest captain of the team, I love you more than being 17"-Evening Sun "You say you wanna stand by my side...darling your head's not right"-Someday "You are young darling, for now but not for long."-Under Control
Day 18: Favorite era for each member: Albert/Fab-Angles Nikolai-First Impressions of Earth, Nick-Room on Fire, Jules-Every era
Day 19: Favorite B-side: Little Girl
Day 20: Favorite side project-Phrazes for the Young
Day 21: Favorite quote from ones of the members: I have no idea of my FAVORITE but...."Writing songs is very difficult and fun and...difficult. And the fun is that it's difficult and the difficult is that it's...difficult...WHY!??"-Jules

1.