Monday, August 22, 2011

My Florida Expedition Entry #3

2011
AUG 17th
(11:18PM)

Jules is taking a shower right now so I got some alone time. Not that I need it. So, today we got up @ 7AM and got coffee + donuts (doughnuts?) then went to Island of Adventure @ Universal Studios! We went on the Hulk Ride, Spiderman, Fall of Doom, Hippogriff Ride, Hogwarts, Dragon Challenge, Sinbad Adventure Show, and other rides that I can't remember. Lots of Fantastic 4 stuff. OH LORD. Harry Potter World was THE COOLEST. I don't mean temperature wise b/c it was hot as hell, although it did start to thunderstorm so all the coasters closed for a bit. (it burned off). We had lunch is Seuss-Land and dinner @ the 3 Broomsticks. While on line for the Hogwarts Castle ride someone pulled out a video-camera and started to interview us. Jules politely said that we were on vacation and that an interview is the last thing we wanted to do. They kept pressing for one so we just runed our backs to them. Ugh, I felt bad. I would've done it still. Jules has been in this fan-biz for way longer than me. So he knows when to give a damn and when not to. Amusement parks are apparently that location. HPWorld was definitely my favorite place. They had performances from the lovely ladies from Beauxbatons + the men from Durmstrang. Also they had the frogs sing w/ students. It was awesome. I got a few things from Zonko's, Honeydukes, Ollivanders, and Owl Post.

                                                                                   I wish I could live @ Hogwarts

Sincerely,
Christina Essenelle*

P.S.
I've read all the books and seen all the movies @ 12AM. I know me my Harry Potter.

:) <3 <--idk why I did that :P