Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 32 {The Mighty Boosh}

I got a message from a fellow Strokes fan asking me to participate in the 30-Day Strokes Challenge. I'm down!

Day 1-
Q: Favorite Member and Why
A: My favorite member is Julian Casablancas. Why? http://mysnlstory.blogspot.com/2010/09/jules.html

Anyways, today is Saturday! I woke up around 12PM and Jules was up watching TV and Noel was still asleep. Noel slept all the way in till 2PM! That's crazy. I then made pasta again for everyone (I'm a brilliant pasta chef...not really) and Noel and Jules seem to be pretty cool, calm, and collected but who knows. IHS once last night and Noel was kinda in the background... it was weird. It still happened but...it was weird, pleasurable, but weird. IHS again today without Noel lurking around and it was even BETTER (if that's possible) and then at night we all went to a party on 5th Avenue. It was at some bloke's house and he had a DISCO BALL. I dunno whether it was because I was drunk but that disco ball gave me a reason to live that night. I had a lot of fun though. Noel and I dressed up but as really weird people. Haha, I love dressing up with Noel. Everyday is like Halloween around that kid.