Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday's Post

Because Paul is a merciful director I do not have work today or tomorrow! Which is good and bad I guess cause I love being with Noel and Julian and Rich. You know it's unfortunate really that I don't hang out with Dave and Mike more often, it's just Mike is always with his wife and Dave....well after that whole drunk-experience with Dave things have been a bit awkward so he kind of stays away from me and I sort of just say hello in the hallways and do my job, which is to act as his friend. It's not that I don't like Dave it's just he can be very interesting at times. His jokes are a bit off color and some of the things he says bothers me. It's not like I'm going to make a big deal out of it, it's just the reason why I might no spend my entire day with him.

Julian on the other hand I freakin' love. AND he is basically married and has kids and STILL has the time to go and be a fun party-er and STILL has the time to be multiple characters on set (unlike Mike who refuses to be anyone but Naboo).Rich I have already touched upon, he's like that psychotic uncle who always gets you the weird gifts that you think you hate but then you put your potato-alarm clock next to your bed and immediately you feel awesome. I got a haircut today! Just a trim though, and the Boosh hair-lady (Gemma) had to do it because Paul didn't want to make it look different. It looks brilliant though.

Spent the whole day with Julian. It was amazing, another sweet day of relaxation before work. We walked around and had a nice lunch. Holding hands while walking on the boardwalk in Reading. Ah, love that boy. Picture of the day is of a party that all the Strokes and I went to after the Reading and Leeds festival.