Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 27 {Summer Tour}



Day 10: Favorite interview: Jules in Coppenhagen

Happy Monday! No Boosh filming this week so I'm spending today in Japan and then tonight at 11:30PM Jules and I are going to the mighty depths of hell. Also known as ORLANDO, FLORIDA. I talked to Noel this morning

NOEL
Hey where are you?
CHRISTINA
I'm going to the States for the week.
NOEL
What?
CHRISTINA
Yeah Jules and I are going to Orlando Florida on vacation.
NOEL
What about the Boosh?
CHRISTINA
I'll be back Sunday night!
NOEL
...what about me?
CHRISTINA
What do you mean?
NOEL
I haven't seen you in a week!
CHRISTINA
I know I miss you Noel.
NOEL
Then come back.
CHRISTINA
I already have a ticket.
NOEL
Come on, come back to me.
CHRISTINA
Noel I'm sorry, I'll be back on Sunday I promise. 
NOEL
You betta.
CHRISTINA
(laughs) You know I love you, get over yourself.
NOEL
Bitch. Love you.
CHRISTINA
Yeah yeah.

I do miss Noel. He's a great person and I've been spending every single day with him so it's not like I'm playing him or something. He knows I have an obligation to Jules, so....yeah. I do really really miss Noel...like...really really. Oh Noel....I miss the partying and laughs and Boosh weirdness. I miss dressing up in the costumes room and having bubble fights. 

But I have Jules so, ya know. 

Life's good.

Wish us luck on our flight we're flying into thunderstorms! I don't think I'm bringing my computer on the trip I'm flying it to Noel SO I will be writing all of our adventures down and then I'll photoscan them on the computer. TA DA! I found a solution to my no computer problem. I'll see you all in a week, love you all, I'll see you guys soon!