Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 35 {The Mighty Boosh}

Day 4: Favorite picture of Jules

(at a cafe in Amboise)

Last night Noel became an asshole for about 10 minutes. So I was sleeping in my usual place when Noel comes up to me seriously saying that if I want to continue being his friend I should stay in a hotel for the remainder of filming The Mighty Boosh. He said that I could pick up my things in the morning but for tonight he suggests I find a hotel. I get defensive and angry and leave. Inside the elevator (knowing the Julian has kids and I would not want to bother him at 12AM, knowing Mike is married, and knowing Dave is way to eager) I call Rich up to see if I can stay there for the night. No answer. Exiting the elevator, face streaming with tears, I see Noel with a big grin on his face. Shaking my head in absolute disapproval I smack him across the face, choke out another sob, and leave the complex. I'm just too pride of a woman. He then follows me down the street

NOEL
Christina I was joking! Come on get back here.
CHRISTINA
(turning around) Noel you've took things TOO far! That wasn't funny, now leave me be.
NOEL
I'm not letting you go Christina.
CHRISTINA
I'll lock you out.
NOEL
Christina you're being ridiculous come on back inside.
CHRISTINA
Noel, you need to learn what's funny and what's not. Don't you think I've overstepped my boundaries as a house guest enough?
NOEL
What? No. What're you talking about? Will you please just come back inside?
CHRISTINA
Forget it.
NOEL
(grabbing her arm back) Like I said I'm not letting you go. Not any further at least.
CHRISTINA
Why's that?
NOEL
You're about to enter the slums.
CHRISTINA
Yeah like you live near the slums, lemme go.
NOEL
(he grabs her upper arm and brings her into a forced hug. She fights back but realizes that despite his fragile feminine frame he is in fact very strong) Shhhh...don't fight it. You know I'm stronger than you.
CHRISTINA
Noel I swear to God...
NOEL
(in his grasp he drags her back to the flat without suspicion) Now was that so hard? Go sleep.
CHRISTINA
You're ridiculous.
NOEL
You're impossible.
CHRISTINA
You don't know when to give up.
NOEL
You should know damn well that I never give up.
CHRISTINA
Persistence is the key to a women's heart.
NOEL
Have I won yours?
CHRISTINA
Hell no.
NOEL
(laughs) Good night Miss Essenelle.
CHRISTINA
Fuck you bitch.

This morning I woke to not the usual 7:30AM alarm clock but the 8:30AM alarm clock. They filmed scenes 4 and 5 which only involve Rich and Julian so Noel and I decided to go to Thorpe Park! By decide I mean Noel felt it necessary for a day of theatrics and thrills and fun. More on that later because we're going now!

Time Elapse: 23 hours

It was literally the best time of my life. I got a Robin Boy Wonder plushie.

My life is complete.