Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 26 {Summer Tour}

Day 9: Favorite Strokes' song: I can't just choose one so I'll choose 4 from each album: Barely Legal, Hard to Explain, Someday, Modern Age (Is This It?), Under Control, Reptilia, Between Love and Hate, I Can't Win (Room on Fire), Ize of the World, Heart in Cage, Vision of Division, Juicebox (First Impressions of Earth), River of Breaklights, Out of the Blue, Ludlow St., Glass (Phrazes for the Young) 


(flight to London)


I am so beyond happy right now. I woke up this morning with the laziest attitude. I know I didn't say it but The Strokes played the Summer Sonic last night and they're playing again tonight (it's Sunday by the way). I was getting a lot of emails last night and a lot of them were edited pictures of the picture of the day from yesterday. My favorites were "Hey baby how bout we go set this room on fire" or "why don't you come under my cover of darkness" or "so...now that we're alone-together". Those made me laugh the hardest, I love The Strokes fanbase. They're so fucking funny!

Oh right, back to my awesomely lazy morning. I woke up, Jules wrapped around me, and previously Jules had been saying that he had a surprise for me. So I got up out of my comforting grasp and went to our little kitchenette and made everyone eggs. I love waking Jules up to food, it makes me feel like a good girlfriend because no matter how horrible it is he always loves it. So I woke him up, we ate, took a shower, got dressed, met everyone downstairs, went out to the city to walk around, then we went back to the hotel and went swimming. We had a nice swim, I love fooling around (playfully not sexually) with Fab and Albert. They're like brothers to me and they like to throw me around in the pool. We played chicken as well, me on Fab and Nick on Albert. I lost. I legitimately thought I could win too because Nick is pretty weak but when he wants to win he just smacks the opponent down. After the pool we all took showers and then we went out to dinner. It was another great time! I really missed The Strokes when I was in London. It's great seeing Julian every weekend but seeing all the boys together is even better. I think I missed Nick the most. He's my best friend, my rock, my partner in crime. I love that kid. Every moment that I wasn't with Jules I was with Nick playing stupid games on people, doing little funny pranks.

Then after dinner Julian and I went back to our hotel room and he told me to sit on the bed and close my eyes. Then when I opened them he was holding two tickets to Orlando, Florida. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's taking me to Walt Disney World, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, City Walk, MGM Studios, EPCOT, and so much more. Julian......I can't even tell you how much I love you. You do all these amazing things for me, and I wish I could give you more. You have no idea how much of an asshole I feel while dating you. Which is why I'm not letting you visit me anymore in London and which is why I'm stealing your wallet away from you so that I can pay for everything in Florida and so that I can visit you in New York City. You do so much for me, and now I really need to give back. I love you so much, and I don't want you to think I'm a freeloader. Love you lots......................................