Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 34 {The Mighty Boosh}

Day 3: Favorite picture of Albert
(dinner date back in January)


We're onto episode 4! WOO! It's entitled "The Lemon Lover's Curse" and I play Stephanie and a seedling. Fun stuff. Today we filmed scene 1 for the first half of the day then did vocals (Rich, Dave, myself) then we did a seedling choreography lesson for scene 2. This episode is one of those weird episodes where you think you know where it's going and then it takes a drastic turn (in the beginning too!) This one you THINK you know who the antagonist is but then it changes itself on you like a freak show nightmare.

Since Julian and Noel were only needed for the morning half they served as annoying distractions for the vocals and choreography. Robyn (the choreographer) did kick Noel and Julian out though. They were loudly telling jokes and stories to each other about the way we dance. Which is so suckish cause I am a horrible dancer. Rich is hilarious, he's so willing to do anything and willing to learn the moves I really do admire and aspire to be Rich Fulcher. He's an incredible improv-er, actor, comedian, and overall person. If I had half the amount of awesome he had....I'd be...I dunno...ridiculously awesome.

Picture of the day is of Rich right before vocals.