Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 41 {The Mighty Boosh}

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back! Things are about to become extremely complicated because my school year is about to start and more importantly: SNL is about to start. Fortunately for SNL I have opting into coming to school and our early so I can do that 10AM scenes without missing school. However, because of my obligation to attend classes I must MUST not film the Boosh during week days. I know horrible.

Today we filmed scene 6 (we have scenes 1-9, 11-12 done) which was on the magic carpet...very un-magical. It's basically a big block that later turns into a flying carpet. I've never felt so green screened in my life. Although at the end of the day we got to jump into a ocean-making machine and it was AWESOME. Very cold though, very, very cold. Tomorrow should be interesting. We're filming a quite sexual scene and-OH I DIDN'T TELL YOU DID I.

Noel and I got into a huge fight. Like....huge. Well, it wasn't really a fight. I came home from filming a bit later than he and Noel was...quite drunk. Tried to do things he wouldn't have if he were sober and things got pretty bad so I called Julian from his peaceful slumber with his kids and asked him to help and he came rushing over, knowing that something like this was bound to happen eventually. I stayed at Julian's for that night and I am staying there again tonight. In the scene today I had to cling onto Noel for dear life and everything was fine. I mean we got things done quicker because there weren't that many different takes because we were more focused but...I think things are fine. I'm mainly staying at Julian's tonight because he wanted me to. So, I figure since he wanted me to I might as well. Give Noel's couch (TIAL) a break.