Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 24 {Summer Tour}

Day 7: Favorite picture of the band

It's technically Day 25 at the moment because I'm writing this on a plane to TOKYOOOOOOOOOO! Anyways, this flight is ridiculously long, and I can't stand the crying baby two rows over and there's a guy next to me who is reading everything I'm writing. YES I CAN SEE YOU. He just apologized. Now I feel like an asshole. Now he laughed which means he is still reading. Ah well, you can't win everything. Noel almost cried when he dropped me off at the airport, I laughed saying that I'd see him soon. It's interesting, there is no filming all next week because Paul is going on vacation and this is considering Noel and Julian (Barratt)'s writing time, however I don't think they'll get that much done to be honest. Noel's got ADD like no other. Julian (Barratt) will probably get it done however. And he always writes the songs. Anywho I should probably stop writing because I don't want to bother people with this blinding light. Toodles!