Thursday, June 16, 2011

No Title

I feel like I should say something but I literally have nothing good to say.

I'm trying to tell you El Scorcho.

Nick's being a butt head. He's being douche-y to Jules and I love Nick but he can't just be douche-y sometimes and I have to stick up for Jules on this particular topic. It's about Angles and the ratings and what not, bleh. Jules told me about it on the way home from the Dance Concert we went to. (which was very cool by the way) Ugh, lame lame lame.

My phone has been RAPED with text messages.


1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Seth Meyers AT 1:41PM <I am literally sitting in my office throwing paper at flies on the wall. Kill me please.>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Amy Poehler AT 2:34PM <Seth just texted me, to text you, to go kill him. And by Seth just texted me I mean I'm here with Seth, bored as fuck. What're you up to?>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Fab Moretti AT 2:54PM <Norway wants to know if your passport's expired.>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Nikolai Fraiture  AT 3:11PM <Illy loves you, stop stealing everyone I know and love.>
TO WHICH I REPLIED
REPLY <I met your dad yesterday, we're playing gold this morning, he's so cool! Oh and tomorrow I have a date with your childhood dog, we're going to the park!>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Conan O'Brien AT 4:30PM <Are you alive? Did you get home okay? This place still smells like you, so naturally I left for California.>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Nasim Pedrad AT 5:41PM <How are the pets? I'm coming for your birthday by the way, have anything planned?!>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Jimmy Fallon AT 6:34PM <CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hey.>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Cillian Murphy AT 6:54PM <Hey! I miss you, and apparently you're 21??!?>
1 NEW MESSAGE FROM Julian Casablancas AT 7:30PM <Get. In. The. Fucking. Car. Love you mean it. <3>