Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guess Who Has A New Best Friend??

ME! It's my birthday tomorrow everyone...I'm so ungodly excited. But I also have this little fear that no one will say anything and I'll be with Jules and then he'll leave because no one's there and I'll die of sadness.

Oh wait, that was last year.

My new best friend? Noel Fielding.

If you'll let me explain I will. Enough with the questions. Gosh. I was the lovely Jimmy Fallon when he says that he's having The Mighty Boosh on his show. I get excited for I almost never watch BBC so I immediately demand to either see the show and then see them or make a fool of myself while meeting them with having no prior knowledge as to get to know who they are. I read a bio about them on wikipedia and then I went on my way. Jimmy ran ahead of me and turned off all the lights of the studio and when he turns them back on I saw Jimmy in his seat, in a suit, looking at me. You'll soon find out that it was not Jimmy at all but instead Julian Barratt (1/2 of The Mighty Boosh):

JULIAN B. PRETENDING TO BE JIMMY
(in an american accent) Why hello there Miss Essenelle.
CHRISTINA
(noticing something wrong) Jimmy...? (moving closer she notices that it is not JIMMY and the real JIMMY pops out from behind the curtain and scares her) AAH! (realizing it's him she hits him on the arm) You jerk. (extending an arm out to JULIAN B.) Hi, nice to meet you, I'm sorry this JERK had to set you up to do that.
JULIAN B.
(laughing he regains his English accent) Oh it's no problem, we just love giving people a good scare. 
CHRISTINA
We as in you and Jimmy?
JULIAN B.
No we as in Noel and I.
CHRISTINA
Yeah I was going to say...hello 1/2 of the Mighty Boosh. You're hilarious by the way.
JULIAN B.
Well thank you, I'm Julian.
CHRISTINA 
Oh. Ah, um, is it alright if I give you a nickname?
JULIAN B.
Some people call me Jules.
CHRISTINA
Yeaaaaah, I'm gonna call you JuBee. Just because if I call you Julian or Jules I MIGHT go insane.
JUBEE
Well played. Are you in the show tonight?
CHRISTINA
Me? No, I have before just not tonight. I hang around here normally. 
JUBEE
Alright!
CHRISTINA
Are you playing music or doing an interview or...?
JUBEE
Both actually! You know it's funny when I first heard about...(there was a noise from one of the audience seats and all three of them look at the seat to see NOEL peeking down at them. JUBEE sighs in relief) My God you nearly made me mess my pants!
NOEL
(laughing he stands showing his purple velvet suit and small black scarf peeking out of the collar. He walks down to the three of them) Almost got you there did I?
JIMMY
Yeah, how are you man? (NOEL walks over and gives JIMMY a hug)
NOEL
Well, yourself?
JIMMY
Great.
NOEL
And it's the "It" girl, isn't it?
CHRISTINA
That's "It" young lady to you mister.
NOEL
I actually go by sex god.
CHRISTINA
(laughing) I'll be sure to remember that. But in all actuality I'm-
NOEL
Just because I don't have a computer doesn't mean I live in the dark, I know who Christina Essenelle is. 
JUBEE
You do also never watch TV.
NOEL
Yeah there's that, but I've seen a bunch of your skits, people show me. They can't shut-up about you.
CHRISTINA
Aww you're sweet.
NOEL
No no it's not about bein' sweet it's about bein' honest! 
JIMMY
What you're saying you're not sweet? (teasingly) Little Noey?
NOEL
Oh no I am quite the charmer (taking her hands he spins her around and places his forehead upon hers) You're very beautiful.
CHRISTINA
Lies. All lies I say.
NOEL
(pushing her away) TO HELL WITH YOU THEN.

I think I'm in love.