Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 15 {Summer Tour}

If I was born in Norway and was never introduced to all the awesome that SNL is I would be completely content because I'd be in Norway. And I KNOW I'm talking so much about Norway it's just that Norway is so undeniably awesome. We perform tomorrow and I am so sad to be leaving Norway the day after to Sweden. Not that Sweden isn't wonderful, they have an amazing Rocky Horror program there...oh God memories...

Ceramics is the coolest thing ever. Although I feel kind of bad for Nick at times because I can only imagine how awkward it can be for him. Don't get me wrong I love Nick to bits and pieces but there are times when Julian and I have our inside jokes and little lovey dovey comments and I think sometimes it can eat away at him. But I'm not going to censor myself for someone else's benefit. It's just not me. Today we watched a movie on Frank Gehry and then we made rattles and boxes (finished boxes). My box still needs to be assembled because it's still not dry. Sadly, my box is EPIC. I'm making it for Kristen and Fred so they can put God knows WHAT in there. My rattle is for Amy, you can ask her when she get's it for her birthday. I don't want to give it away on here.

You must be wondering what Nikolai, Fab, Albert, and Ryan do while Nick, Julian, and I do ceramics. And that my friends, is sleep, eat, and piss.