Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 2 {Summer Tour}

We're at the KROQ Weenie Roast today and The Strokes are playing! Along with Linkin Park, Rise Against, Bad Religion, Cage The Elephant, A Day To Remember, Face To Face, Neon Trees, The Airborne Toxic Event, Foster The People, and Young The Giant. I didn't hang out with any of them though! For some reason the bands just disappeared into their buses and The Strokes were left backstage to chill! Weird, right? I only saw them when they were performing on stage...what is this I wanted to meet them all...


Another concert tomorrow! I'm excited, we're still all creepishly sleeping at different people's homes. Last night we slept in this one guy (yeah I don't even know his NAME)'s guest bedroom. Jules and I on the futon, Ryan next to us on the floor, Fab on the top bunk bed, Nick on the bottom, Nikolai on the couch (big room), and Albert on the floor in front of the bunk beds. We had fun, though things got a little TOO fun if you know what I mean around 3AM with everyone. Julian and I were mainly closed off from the group, enjoying each other. I don't think I'll ever be grateful enough for a guy like him, even though everyone else thinks he's the worst. By everyone else I mean men so we all know how true that statement is. A.k.a. not at all true. Picture of the day is of Ryan and Fab kissing each other in their passionate moments last night. Oh God did we have fun.