Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 9 {Summer Tour}

I'm gonna love this month because it's going to be a little bit of SNL posts and then just a BLAST into Summer Tour stuff. Very exciting. By the way, something I didn't say last night but man..is Jules a good dancer. I could dance with him for HOURS and not get bored. He would be my non-stop dance partner if we lived in the 20's. Aw yeah historical reference folks. What'd we do today, today we took a mini-road trip to this ranch. That was pretty cool. We basically watched a documentary on the dust bowl and it's devastating effects on crops and what not. Not gonna lie, I literally have no idea why we went. It was cool, don't get me wrong. But I have no idea why we went.

Tomorrow is the concert! Then we leave Tennessee the next morning. Ah well, we've had our good times. Picture of the day is of Nick and Julian chilling outside the house near the farm. Today was a good day, it was very mellow and quiet, but a good day. I'm realizing more and more how undeniably perfect Julian is. I'm glad I realize that when I'm with him alone, because clearly SNL can get in the way at times. I love them both regardless. God am I schmaltzy.