Monday, June 13, 2011

Back Home Part 1

This is one of four Back Home posts because I'm in NYC for June 13th-23rd then leave for Norway, then am back on the 23rd of July and stay till August 12th and leave for Japan, then come back on September 4th and leave AGAIN for Mexico October 10th and then come back on the 17th. Aw yes. Now that the information part is over...

GOOD BYE TENNESSEE! It's been real...we'll meet again...maybe for a US tour...I'm not confirming anything though....or am I...now that the goodbye's and foreshadowing part is over....

We're back home. It was a teary goodbye at the O'Brien's and I really do appreciate everything that they've done for us. Liza is a sweetheart and Conan is an amazing guy. I'm really thankful for everything they've done for me. We left at around...8AM and our plane left at about 10:15AM and we landed in NYC at around 2:30PM. We didn't receive much reception at NBC except Seth did attack me when I got home. First thing he said made me so freakin' excited though.

 SETH
You'll never believe what we have in store for your birthday.

AAHH I'M SO EXCITED. I wonder what that even meant? I've never celebrated my birthday EVER probably because I'VE NEVER HAD ONE. This is the most exciting thing ever, but I'm not even planning it! Is this how most birthday's are? Other people plan it for you? What if they do something weird like...actually nothing is weird to me... this is crazy I'm so flippin' excited. I feel like...I don't even know, but I am using too many ellipsis in this post so I'll just end it now.