Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4 {Summer Tour}

In Tennessee! We're not going to Bonnaroo until Sunday (when the Strokes play) which really is meh cause I really wanted to see The Decemberists, Florence and the Machine, Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons, Eminem, and Girl Talk. Ah well, I've seen Conan since we've been here! Since we're here till Sunday we're staying at Conan's Tennessee condo, which is actually pretty luxurious. Conan, his wife, and kids to 2 rooms, and The Strokes,myself, and Ryan split into 2 rooms as well. Pretty intense. Eventually we'll get our butts in a hotel room...eventually. Picture of the day is of Albert and Jules on the plane to Tennessee. By the way Tennessee is so much fun to spell. So many letters repeat, one T, 4 Es, 2 Ns, and 2 Ss. Pretty crazy folks. Country land is so weird here, I miss my city life.