Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 14 {Summer Tour}

Julian, Nick, and I are taking ceramics classes in Norway. We're going to continue this throughout the whole tour and give our pottery away to people. Today we made learned how to make (and made) a bowl, a mug, and a box. I'm so stoked for when these dry and I can paint them. Julian is a fucking perfectionist and his are all perfect, Nick's are alright. His bowl sucks but his box and mug are pretty okay. My bowl is a dragon and my mug says "I love Jesus" all over it cause I'm gonna give it to Seth, (we have an inside joke about Jesus just between us). Also on the mug is a picture of a burning bush and a picture of Jesus.

I am awesome.

Someone is following us and that someone is amazing at playing the violin because every now and then we hear this incredible orchestral music and it makes me so happy, yet so freaked out at the same time. Norway is pretty insane. We hung out in the pool today for LITERALLY 4 hours. I'm very prune-y, I like goggles and men not wearing their swim trunks. Just throwing that out there.