Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 4 {Alec Baldwin}

At 9AM I had a SAT Intense study session with a SAT master because I'm taking the test Saturday morning. I'm a little nervous, it's another thing on my to-do list which drives me just a little more insane. Last night was intense, it was me Seth and Julian and then Albert and Nikolai joined us as well. (pictures) It was just a lot of fun. It's funny, Seth and Albert are way better friends than Seth and Julian are, even though Seth's known Jules for so much longer. Hehe.


At 10AM we filmed News which included Abby, myself, and Alec. Unfortunately (and fortunately) my bit was filmed elsewhere so I didn't get to film with Alec (and also without Abby). Oh and yes, Abby is back for another season of doing nothing but being a nameless face in the crowd of better cast members. I don't understand how someone can be so bad at scene-work and improvisation and still be on a televised show about scene-work and improvisation. Whatever, who am I to interject my point, oh yeah, including Andy and Kristen I get the most ratings so yeah I kind of DO get a say in who's good and who isn't. Ugh.

At 3PM we filmed The Power which was Nasim, Alec, and me and that one was so much fun. It was me as the girlfriend of Alec Baldwin and Nasim is Alec's daughter, Nasim does such a good little kid impression it's hilarious. There's one bit where she puts tapioca on my head and it's hilarious. I love doing scenes with Nasim as one of the main characters because she really doesn't get enough and it's unfortunate. She wasn't even promoted to main player this year. Ah well, she'll get 'em next year.

I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween this year. Noel wants to do something with me because he's never celebrated it before (way to go Europe) but I also want to do something with Julian, we just don't know what yet. Speaking of Julian, I got so FRUSTRATED today! It was because I was asking around to hang out with people and everyone said yes but not at the moment and they'd text me in an hour and no one did and that just really frustrated me. Whatever, you don't HAVE to hang out with me. Ugh, and then Jules and I were doing something and he wanted it one way and I wanted it the other and we just got into a big argument about it and bleh. I was pissed for 2 hours and then watched some funny videos and got over it.