Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 52 {The Mighty Boosh}

For the last episode of the series it's a very dark episode! It also is the most laborious for those poor people in the set-construction department. This episode....has 18 scenes. However a lot of these scenes are very short and SHOULD be mashed up to make smaller scenes but...they're not. Oh Julian and Noel. So yesterday we filmed scenes 10, 12, 15, and 16 (that was the one-take scene that was beauteous) and today we filmed scenes 5, 7, and 9. All scenes to be filled in the flat. Can I just tell you the magnificent title of this episode? It's called

MUSTARD MAN'S CLAN OF HAM VANS


How epic is that? Rich is of course playing Mustard Man. Unfortunately they didn't film any scenes for the week while I was in NYC, and there aren't that many scenes that they CAN film. Actually that's not true they can film 9 scenes while I'm gone. Will they get those done though, that is the question. Today at lunch Dave and I wrote Paul a poem. Just for fun, I'm really starting to love Dave. He's very interesting. In that lovable way. Alright I'm starving. See ya!