Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 44 {The Mighty Boosh}

Happy Saturday folks. I've come to realize that I never explained what ever happened (haha Strokes song) with Noel and I. Well he confronted me and I tried to brush it off and then he got very serious and Julian walked over asking for him to leave me alone then Noel walked away and I started walking after him and I brought him into a room and we sat and talked about it and he got very emotional over the fact that we were such good friends and that he would never want to stop being my friend. I said let's give it time but we had a very lovey-dovey scene in about 3 hours to film so that basically was the amount of time I was allotted to "get over it". But I did, he did, and I went home with Noel and slept on his fantastic couch.

Did you know Noel has two couches in his apartment?

Now you do.

Yeah so Noel and I had a kissing scene today, it was very oddly executed. Not only was Paul talking throughout all of the entire takes but he was...leading them as well. Like, the way he wanted me to kiss him was very odd, maybe it's a British thing but it was very slow and close-mouthed.

Now you know how I kiss...weird. Picture of the day is of Noel just before filming.