Monday, September 19, 2011

Back in the Saddle

These titles are getting stupider and stupider as the lack of SNL commences. I just got a really nasty email about why SNL sucks and that if Andy and I were gone the show would be cancelled. Well screw you emailer, the show is more than just two actors. First off: Andy isn't really in the skits anymore. Second off: Kristen Wiig! Bill Hader! Jason Sudeikis! Come on, you can't say they're not funny.

Abby Elliott...I agree with you. Bitch is whack.

And no I will not let this go.

Anyways, I have a weird scheduling this week, I get to go to school at 10AM on Wednesday (not sure why but I am) and then I'm going to school on Friday but it's a half-day so...I'm only going till 12. Then I'm off to London! Oh, something I didn't mention yesterday as I was walking around the set, packing up to head home I called myself a cab when Paul phoned me on the intercom. So I rushed up, literally racing my taxi-driver, (this was all happening as I was on the phone with Graham Linehan who I had to actually hang up on) and saw that Paul was trying to introduce me to Matt Berry (IT Crowd cast, Mighty Boosh Series 1 cast, Snuff Box [with Rich] Dark Place [with Noel and Rich]) and I was so pleased to meet him but I had literally several things in my hands so I said goodbye to Graham and shook Matt's hand and ran out the door. And to make myself even busier as I was at the terminal for NYC I had a conversation with CoverGirl cosmetics and I think it's on for the cover shoot thing.........AAAAH!

Picture of the day is of Fab and Nick when we went to the movies today. CONTAGION...was okay.