Thursday, September 22, 2011

Call-Backs!

I GOT CALLED BACK! I think I nailed the call-back as well. I only really want to be cast as two different characters. And when I did some cold-reading the casting director and director really liked it and laughed a lot so that's good! I'll find out at 12PM on Friday if I've gotten in or not...I really hope so. I know Nasim, Bobby, and Taran are working crew for the show so I really REALLY want to be in it! It'd be my first stage show. Other than SNL...if that counts. By the way the play is "You Can't Take it With You" and I really want to be Olga or Natasha. That'd be my dream...but these are all big shots auditioning and I'm just a television girl.

After the auditions I was suppose to be attending a triple birthday party for Jimmy, Amy, and Jason HOWEVER the call-backs took...3 hours. They only called back 50 people for a 30 person cast. God I hope I get in! I really do!!