Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 43 {The Mighty Boosh}

Unfortunately Jules (my boyfriend) is not coming to London this weekend because I'll be back in NYC full time on Wednesday...which I am really scared of. We have two more EPISODES of the Boosh to film and then we are DONE. But then there are interviews, and game shows, and press releases, and commercials, and photoshoots, etc. etc. etc. It's insane! Thank God we get Friday and weekends off...except when I go back to school. It'll be filming Friday, (kinda) Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That is literally a nightmare. It is exactly if you had two full-time jobs...while in full-time school. So 3 full time jobs....ugh.

Can you imagine if I did them all in one day?

That'd be:

6AM WAKE-UP
7AM-BE AT SCHOOL
10AM-BE AT SNL
12PM-BE AT SCHOOL
3PM-wait

I just worked it out. That could never happen. When my plane leaves from NYC I will be in London at that exact time just flight the AM to PM or vice versa. So I could never go to school because in order to work a full day in London I'd have to leave NYC 8PM the night before to get there at 8AM! Aaah. Fortunately I gain 5 hours when travelling back to NYC for I wouldn't be able to perform on Saturday with that 11 HOUR FLIGHT mess going on. I have no idea how Julian (my boyfriend) does it. I'm excited for the Saturday craziness. I'd leave London on a Saturday at 8PM, and thanks to that time difference I'd get to NYC at 10PM. Clever...the air feels weird around here. Very nostalgic. It feels like Winter and it reminds me of the time I watched Anti-Christ with Nasim. It also reminds me of leaves, and danger...I know that sounds weird but so is the air...