Sunday, September 11, 2011

Decibel

Thursday, another school day. Here's my schedule:

0-Trigonometry (first semester) Probability and Statistics (second semester)
1-AP French
2-Choir
3-Free Period
4-Economics (first semester) Government (second semester)
5-Noir Literature (first semester) Thanatology (second semester)
6-Advanced Drama

Fun, fun fun! It's so amazing to be able to spend more than 10 SECONDS with Jules. And ever since the Decibel ad he's been getting a lot of recognition and that is just awesome. I know a lot of you think that the ad is really pretentious and lame of him because it is SO not Julian but he actually liked the product and he really wanted to present this song is a cool new way. It's funny, you'd think I would've told you about it but I actually kept my mouth shut this time. I know, shocking. We filmed it.....I don't know whenever those {California} posts started. We did a bunch of stuff in California...

Homework is killer. Trig we have homework every single day. EVEN ON THE FIRST! Then Econ is just impossible to understand, however I have a very good teacher so I'm thankful for that. Although apparently for Government I have the hardest teacher in the entire school so...there's that.

I found that if I sleep on the plane (aka take NyQuil on the plane) that I can go to school and do a bit of homework and then go to London to film on Friday. THAT WAY I only miss 2 days of school a week instead of 3. My teachers are going to hate me.

I was looking through my archives and found this picture and it is the OLDEST PICTURE IN HISTORY. This was back when Jenny wasn't a crack whore and Abby wasn't a bitch. Sorry, truth hurts.