Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 53 {The Mighty Boosh}

Today we filmed scenes 3, 4, 6, and 8. The only one I was in though was scenes 3. The only other scene I have to film is scene 18 and I think they're saving that for Saturday because they want to have a big party afterwards. Today we pretty insanely crazy.

Some crazy stuff happened when I was talking to Noel on this bench as he was reading and I was just hanging upside off the side of the bench. I told him, then walked away, then was shocked beyond all belief then ran inside the building. When I was leaving for the plane to NYC it was a pretty quick goodbye because Noel knew I was going to see him soon. I feel like the goodbye for next week will be horridly sad.

I don't want to think about it.

It's funny, I didn't tell Jules when I was going to be home, he just knew that I was going to be home that night and so when I got to my room (3AM London time 10PM NYC time) I was exhausted and I noticed a note on my door that said "Hey if you come back before I do I'm on the roof. Just for the heck of it." And so, I went on the roof with two blankets and saw him lying there with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. So I undid his arms put them around me and put two blankets over us. Let the cuddle-sesh commence. I almost instantly fell asleep. Love that boy.