Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Options

It's the interviews, photoshoots, cover shoots, magazine articles, fundraisers, blood donations, TV shows, movies, commercials, promo's, trailers, concerts, stand-up shows, meet-and-greets, awards shows, network parties, radio broadcasts, charity events, and other work opportunities that really are just digging a hole into my I've-been-asked-to-do list.

It's RIDICULOUS. Although I am doing all of those. Yup, every single one in the next 3 months. Although one in particular caught me eye...The IT Crowd is about to kick off it's 5th series and asked me if I could be a supporting character. Where is the series filmed? Buckinghamshire. Where's that? South East England. Yup, I'd be filming another show thousands of miles away. In front of a live studio audience too. Kind of like SNL. I've never met anyone who is working on The IT Crowd (except for Noel but he's not on it anymore) so...I'M SUPER STOKED AND I REALLY HOPE IT HAPPENS!

Also another thing that caught my eye was I was asked to do a Covergirl commercial. From someone who has watched almost every single episode of ANTM I can say that that is THE MOST AMAZING OFFER EVER. ME? A COVERGIRL? ME? ARE YOU CRAZY?

So....I'm ecstatic. And screw you CBS morning shows, I am stressed.