Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 48 {The Mighty Boosh}

Friday! Tonight Noel and I have to stop working at 6PM to go on Never Mind the Buzzcocks! I'm his guest star along with Trevor Moore whose on a sketch comedy show on IFC. I'm kinda of mad that I agreed to do the show cause I really want to finish filming so I can stop missing so much school. By the way the reason why I don't do the whole "independent study" thing is cause going to high school is an experience that I want to share with future children of mine. I'm not going to just stop that because of work, and an education is important to me because so many actors nowadays aren't educated to their fullest potential. So, I am. Take that stereotypes. 

While I was in NYC they filmed scenes 4, 6, and 8 because I'm not in any of those and today we filmed scene 9! Scene 9 is so fucking weird. Pardon my Arabic but it is. It involves one of Noel's drawn out scenes which are always the best. But even weirder than those? Noel and I snog for....15 seconds in the scene but accumulative from today? Definitely 2 hours. Kinda weird? No more like really weird. It's like the kissing scenes in Harry Potter. It's like snogging your sister, not RIGHT.

Here's Noel having a drink during the awkwardest scene ever. Oh and yes, that's his outfit in the episode.