Saturday, May 7, 2011

UGH!

Dammit Jimmy Fallon! You're not suppose to include Abby in ANYTHING. We're trying to write her off from existence and that isn't achievable if you include her in your little Jersey Floor skit. Fortunately this conversation ensued

CHRISTINA
I loved your Jersey Floor skit but why'd you have to bring down your ratings by adding such a whore to your cast?
JIMMY
I know, trust me I know. We asked her to do it before she became a psycho bitch and we're writing her out of it in the next episode.
CHRISTINA
Yeah, no cause I've just been getting a bunch of blurbs as to why she's working with you. Or at all for that matter.
JIMMY
Yeah, Seth told me about the writing off thing as well so I'm all in.
CHRISTINA
She'll probably be fired at the end of this year, unless her daddy steps in.
JIMMY
Which he most likely will.
CHRISTINA
I know...


We left for Louisiana a little late (TODAY) and we just got there and we're all super pumped to be here! It's hot and sticky but everyone else is looking to have a fun time so I am too! Apparently Nikolai has some issues with New Orleans so we're gonna book it out of here soon but as far as I'm concerned this place is awesome. Toodles!