Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 3 {Tina Fey}

Sorry I was in a terrible mood yesterday because Abby was being her normal cunt self. Sorry again for using that word, I'm a grown-up, however, and I can say whatever the fuck I want. Today we filmed Pregnant in Heels and Discount Prom Wear (yeah double filming for me today which is really lame because I only have 3 scenes this week...and Abby has 2....haha I win) SPEAKING OF WINNING



TMZ you sing to my heart cords



Abby Elliot has been in a lot of celebrity gossip lately. If you even consider her a celebrity. As a third generation Saturday Night Live (SNL) cast member, Abby Elliot is known for being in the background of great scenes. The background. You may ask yourself then, why is she still on the show? Well we've been asking ourselves those questions too. Recently there has been a lot of animosity between cast member Christina Essenelle and Abby. Why? According to Christina's blog Abby has been just an all-around bitch. This is exciting news people, someone who can make a difference about this person hates her too! Someone people LIKE. Remember when Danielle Fimmer had that problem with Abby Elliott and nothing happened to Abby because no one KNEW Danielle Fimmer? Well, now there'll be a change on the SNL cast and it better be the removal of Abby Elliott. We've taken her bullshit for too long, Lorne Michaels please. Fire the bitch.