Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 4 {Tina Fey}

I filmed my scene today. T'was awesome but more importantly, why this post is 4 days late.

JULIAN
(on the phone) Yeah, yeah I'll be right over. No it's fine I'm coming. 
CHRISTINA
What happened?
JULIAN
My uncle just died this morning...
CHRISTINA
Oh my God Julian I'm so sorry...
JULIAN
I'm flying to Copenhagen tonight, now in fact. 
CHRISTINA
Sweetheart...I'm so sorry (she hugs him tightly)
JULIAN
(caressing her hair) Come with me.
CHRISTINA
Julian...I have the show.
JULIAN
Skip it.
CHRISTINA
Julian I can't just skip it...I'm sorry dear.
JULIAN 
(turning away tears in his eyes, she goes to place a hand on his shoulder and he grabs it and starts crying) I wish you could go...(JULIAN and CHRISTINA get into a taxi and drive to the airport, however a mile away from it the taxi breaks down and JULIAN is left to call another cab to drive him there and CHRISTINA to walk home. JULIAN gets his bag from out of the taxi as the next taxi pulls up along side them. JULIAN and CHRISTINA look at each other and CHRISTINA gives him a quick peck on the lips and then walks away) ...Christina! (she turns around and he places his hands on her cheeks and kisses her with the utmost passion, their tender kiss ends with them crying in each other's missing each other already)
CHRISTINA
I love you dear.
JULIAN
I love you so much. (taxi beeps) I'll see you soon, bye.
CHRISTINA
(she waits until the taxi leaves until she realizes something) Julian wait!..........I'm coming with you! (she chases after the car and it doesn't stop until they reach the airport and once JULIAN steps out and sees her out of breath and he squeezes her into a hug and then picks her up into his arms)
JULIAN
What're you doing here...?
CHRISTINA
I'd be an idiot not to go with you.
JULIAN
But the show!
CHRISTINA
I don't have to be there till Saturday...
JULIAN
Dear...I love you.

And we've been in Copenhagen since.