Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Day 3 of my Season 1 {Justin Timberlake}

MORE FILMING FOR ME! Today we filmed Amusement Park Ride and Barry Gibb Talk Show. Amusement Park Ride involves me kissing Justin but ever since Jules and I discussed it we changed it to kiss on the cheek. So that fixes THAT problem. Amusement Park Ride we've already done but this time Jason is my boyfriend and we're in the tunnel of love. Wow.

Barry Gibb Talk Show is an obviously very popular skit so I don't even have to go into it. I was watching Little Shop of Horrors the other day and I noticed the creepy similarities between Audrey and Myself and Orin and Julian. Julian obviously doesn't beat me as a punishment but it was funny. Very funny.

SETH IS MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER. ASK HIM WHY I SAID THIS.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CILLIAN, YOU'RE AMAZING!!

I know I've already posted this picture, but come on. How could you not love him?