Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 2 {Ed Helms}

We filmed the promo today! I love being in the promo's because I'm usually not on TV commercials except in little excepts of SNL. BUT I am in this week's promo and here's some of the good takes we got:

ED
Hi I'm Ed Helms hosting SNL this week with musical guest Paul Simon.
CHRISTINA
You know this is the last show before the finale?
PAUL
Really?
CHRISTINA
Yeah so if you blow this everyone will hate you.
ED
...too late.

~TAKE~

ED
Hi I'm Ed Helms hosting SNL this week with musical guest Paul Simon.
CHRISTINA
Ed you are so lucky to have someone as phenomenal as Paul Simon.
ED
Oh trust me I'll forever be in his debt.
PAUL
And that's a promise. (evil red eyes appear on PAUL)

~TAKE~

ED
Hi I'm Ed Helms hosting SNL this week with musical guest Paul Simon.

PAUL
So Ed I hear you're afraid of being tickled.
ED
No, I'm not afraid of being tickled, (jokingly) I am afraid of the tickle monster though! 
CHRISTINA
(coming out in a giant blue demon costume) BLARRARRGHHHH AAAHHH!!!
ED
OH MOTHERFU*%&@!!! 



Aside from the Promo they filmed Ace and Gary: The Ambiguously Gay Duo today and I am so jealous of the cast. Jon Hamm, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert, Steve Carell, and of course Ed Helms. Super jealous, the scene is amazing. Although when I first saw Steve I did not recognize him in his full hair and make-up. The characters are hilarious. Stephen Colbert is just the funniest man I've ever met.

CHRISTINA
Literally just from spit it's now yellow and brown.
STEPHEN
That is absolutely disgusting! Why would you tell anyone that?
CHRISTINA
I...I have no idea. You jerk you bring out the worst in me.
STEPHEN
Yes it's my fault.
CHRISTINA
Yeah. Jerk.
STEPHEN
Well it makes sense I mean, if I wasn't so...devilishly handsome you would've had better things to discuss.
CHRISTINA
Oh God, yes, you've pinned me down, that's what's happening.
STEPHEN
Ha ha, definitely.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA FEY!!