Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jeffrey Donovan hosts SNL

Here's the line-up for tonight!

Japan Cold Open 
Monologue
~Commercial~
Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood
Lord and Lady Douchebag 
~Commercial~
Hot Day 
~Commercial~
Update
~Commercial~
Scott Jergenson
Digital Short: Make-Shift Baby
~Commercial~ 
Mr. Short-Term Memory
~Commercial~
Spartan Cheerleaders 
End Clap

The show was so amazing and we had such a good crowd. The after party? Oh my lord. It was absolute madness we had musical freakin' guest of SKRILLEX of course the party was amazing! Kirsten Dunst (this week's host) was there too and she's hilarious, quite the party animal. Overall it was very fun, didn't get to bed until 5AM even though I crashed on the wall at 3AM. God dragged into my room by Cillian. T'was a good night. Oh and yes I got into a fight with Abby Elliott. Here's what happened:

NASIM
(already in deep conversation with CHRISTINA)...which just led to even more-
ABBY
(coming out of nowhere)Hey Nasim! (ABBY steps in front of CHRISTINA cutting her out of the conversation) So I was thinking about those cards you-
CHRISTINA
Which led to even more what Nasim?
ABBY
(turning around shocked) No one was talking to you, Essenelle. 
NASIM
Which led to even more people asking for the same basket. Abby stop being a bitch I was talking to Christina first. 
JASON
(entering the conversation) I hear cat fight!
ABBY
Damn right you do (ABBY turns to CHRISTINA and NASIM and bitch-slaps them both across the face and immediately NASIM retaliates and bitch-slaps her right back and CHRISTINA back-hands her. She then leaps to grab CHRISTINA's hair but SETH grabs CHRISTINA out of the fight and JASON slams ABBY back up against a wall, PAUL runs over and takes NASIM away from the fight. People are now all crowding the now crying ABBY and some are laughing while others are just awestruck. SETH takes CHRISTINA downstairs to the writing ward, they're both silent until they are both locked inside SETH's office)
SETH
(hugging CHRISTINA) You are fucking phenomenal.
CHRISTINA
Good God I thought you were going to hit me.
SETH
Why would I hit you?
CHRISTINA
Cause it'll be impossible to put Abby in any scenes without there being a riot.
SETH
I feel like this is her last year.
CHRISTINA
One can hope.
SETH 
(getting ice from a mini-fridge and handing her the pack) Are you okay?
CHRISTINA
(taking the ice pack) Yeah I'm fine, I definitely hit her hard though.
SETH
You think you've left a mark?
CHRISTINA
Not sure, I think Nasim cut her though with her nail. My knuckles could've left a bruise on her cheek.
SETH
Ha, let's hope.
CHRISTINA
I know why I hate her, but why do you all hate her?
SETH
She's just a bitch, she's back-stabbed us all at one point or another she also slept with Bill while he was piss drunk-
CHRISTINA
I know.
SETH
Ha ha, who told you?
CHRISTINA
Abby, when we were still somewhat friends.
SETH
That's sick.
CHRISTINA
So is she.
SETH
I'm glad we're friends.
CHRISTINA
You're the greatest.