Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 3 {Kirsten Dunst}

My right arrow key isn't working so when I tried correcting Kristen Dunst to Kirsten Dunst, it gave me a FUSS. Silly computer. I don't even know what they filmed today. I love Nikolai, I had nothing to do after school today so Nikolai and I went out to go get coffee and then we watched Sleepy Hollow in my room and Fab joined in later with Matt. So much fun.

Nikolai's a good guy, even though he's the biggest fighter of Julian in the group I still love that guy. That's another thing, a lot of the Strokes tend to fight Julian on things and it really bothers me. The dynamic of the group is interesting, it seems like a lot of people just sort of go along with the flow like a lot of Nick's idea get thrown out because it's not what the band wants or something. And contrary to popular belief, Julian is not the deciding word it's usually Fab and Albert. So, RUMOR BUSTED. Pic of the day is of today.