Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day 4 of my Season 1 {Justin Timberlake}

Last night I went to a Shakespearean Improv Show and it was AMAZING. It was by Odyssey and it started at 8 and we didn't get home (Bill, Bobby, Parns, and Nasim) 11:30! it was amazing, and I really recommend it. You know what else I recommend? JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. Or as I like to refer to him as Justin Timberlake, oh he's so talented. For that's always the first thing anyways says when you say his name. Justin, Albert, and I were hanging out at this club in Queens and Justin is just funny as shit. I love that guy.

Today we filmed Update and Mozart Dress Rehearsal (which means we have tomorrow off!). I was in the Mozart Dress Rehearsal which was really funny because it's a lot similar to the immigrants moving to America scene. Look back on that you'll get an idea, but this one Andy also comes in as Mozart's friend...it's hard to explain just watch it.