Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 5 {Ed Helms}

Today we filmed what up with that and it was just as beautiful as it always is. We had Chris Colfer on the show and he's so cool! We didn't really talk much (he was already friends with Nasim somehow) and so I would be with her when they would be talking. It was pretty intense. I love Nasim but sometimes I just get so jealous of the people she knows and the people I don't know. I hope Chris reads this and talks to me. Yeah I'm shallow so what. Abby wasn't in the scene today. I'm pleased.

I went to my friend's catholic confirmation today! We went into this big church and watched her get her new saint name and stuff. It was really cool, I wish I had a religion. But I feel like if I did have one then groups would exclude me out of things, like I would never be able to go to an atheist party if I was Christian. Or I'd never be able to go to a Jewish party if I was Satanic. Because there are so many Jewish and atheist parties out there...

For the last episode of the season we have Justin Timberlake and musical guest Lady Gaga...that is so freakin' cool. And according to Seth we're going to have Bradley (oh my GOD) Cooper and Jimmy Fallon. I'm sorry but Bradley Cooper is HOT. Lately I've been very artsy and I have no idea why. I've painted four different paintings and I'm seriously considering just selling them on the street for pennies. I only say this because I've been getting emails about it, I don't just think I'm that cool to just sell something and instantly make tons of money from it. Ha, no. I've got proof! Any who, bye!