Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1 {Ed Helms}

I've met Ed before at the SNL Christmas Eve party (such a good party, I just reread the post I wrote on it and I left so much out, and it's still stupid long) and we didn't really talk that much and I went up to talk to him today about why that was and this conversation ensued:

CHRISTINA
Why didn't we talk at the Christmas party! I feel like this whole awkward get-to-know-each-other thing could've been avoided and we would've already have been best friends. 
ED
I was super intimidated by you! You were like bouncing from one friend to the next and I didn't really fit into your equation. 
CHRISTINA
Ed, I'm officially mad at you. I'm SO not intimidating.
ED
Yeah you are! You're like...the "It" girl.
CHRISTINA
You're like...the funniest guy ever.
ED
Psh.
CHRISTINA
You on the office? Amazing, I have yet to see Cedar Rapids though, BUT I WILL!
ED
Ha ha, you definitely don't have to do anything.
CHRISTINA
I'm gonna be your friend if it kills me.
ED
I'm excited.

I'm in What Up with That?
Ann Margaret
Promo!