Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 3 {Ed Helms}

I sadly didn't get to do any filming today, but I do have it tomorrow and on Friday. I've come across a very important decision in my life as to whether or not I should attend college, now that I have the money for it. I'd still do SNL (if they want me) and I could juggle them both...I'd go to college in the city (or around it) and it'd be great! But what do I need a degree for? I'm already making more money than most people do with a degree, and what would I even major in? Enthusiasm? It's a tough decision and I personally don't even know if I'm old enough or too old. Life's rough.

I just finished Tina Fey's book Bossypants, oh Lord I SO recommend it. And she mentioned me! That made me really happy and she didn't even have to do that...what a sweetheart. That's probably why she's been hassling me to read the damn thing. And I read it all in 3 DAYS. I'm so proud. I'm not really a book worm which is why this is such an accomplishment. However I have read a lot of books just during school. Makes me feel worldly. One of these days teachers will use my blog as an example of "Stream-of-consciousness". It'll happen. I'm excited for it.

Season finale of SNL is coming up and I'm really sad about it! I'm going to miss everyone over the summer. I mean we're all still going to be here (actually that's BS because I'm going with Jules all around the world) but I'm still going to miss the filming and the panic of not knowing your lines for 3 months...but we come back in the fall so I'm excited for that. My summer should be awesome other wise...you'll read all about it here! Toodles for now!