Sunday, May 15, 2011

Going Out

I love going out to go party, especially when it's not hosted by NBC, Strokes, NME, SNL, or Lorne Michaels in any way, shape, or form. Tonight Julian was invited by Verizon Mobile to launch their new LG Revolution and so of course I got to go as well! I had such an amazing time, it's funny whenever I think of going to one of Julian's parties I think of the girls at the Playboy Mansion who go to Hef's parties all the time and just stand as arm candy. I remember reading an interview with Holly Madison that was saying that whenever she goes out she has her two rules to 1. Do As Hef Says and 2. Stay Pretty. I kind of feel the same way when going to Jules' parties, although I definitely go out and talk to people myself as well. But not a lot. I usually stay by his side 24/7 just because I love to be with him, and bitches are crazy. I'm a super jealous person so whenever I see girls going up to Julian trying to get his autograph or talk to him I'm always by his side, just in case someone tries to do something. Although, something did happen tonight which reinforced my mental rule to stick with Jules through everything. PICS AS PROOF!

CHRISTINA
I'm gonna go get some food, want anything?
JULIAN
Nah I'm fine. 
CHRISTINA 
Alright, I'll see you in a bit. 
JULIAN
(kisses her cheek) Bye. (CHRISTINA goes to the bar back with JULIAN are two girls who start talking to him [the next part Jules wrote])
MACKENZIE
Julian!! Can we get a picture with you, we're such a fan!!
JULIAN 
Uh, yeah sure. What's your name?
MACKENZIE
Mackenzie, and this is my friend Sylvie and Ashley. 
JULIAN
(waving) Hey how's it going.
MACKENZIE
(handing the camera to ASHLEY 
Thanks so much for doing this Julian.
JULIAN
No problem. (the camera flashes and SYLVIE grabs JULIAN's crotch as he's smiling for the picture. Immediately he pushes her away)
SYLVIE
You should dump your girlfriend.
JULIAN
You should leave.
ASHLEY
(laughing) BYE JULES!
MACKENZIE
LOVE YOU FOREVER BABY JULES!
JULIAN
(rolling his eyes he sits down, onlookers are now looking at the bar to CHRISTINA who is holding a plate awestruck. JULIAN gets up and goes over to her) You know I didn't instigate that right?
CHRISTINA
This is why I hate when you're not with me.
JULIAN
This is why I hate you making out with celebrities on stage.
CHRISTINA
Two completely different things.
JULIAN
Those girls were crazy.
CHRISTINA
Oh I don't doubt that, I hope they didn't hurt you...
JULIAN
(laughs) I'm fine. Maybe we should go.
CHRISTINA
We've reached that point.
JULIAN
(putting his arm around her he kisses her on the side of her head) I love you, you know that right?
CHRISTINA
Ugh, you drive me insane.
JULIAN
(laughing again) You're adorable.
CHRISTINA
I love you too dear. (she turns to him and kisses him on the lips)

IHS ONCE TODAY