Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 2 {Jason Segal}

Today we filmed Andre the Giant and the Blue Jean Committee. Funnily enough Paul (Rudd) showed up to do the Blue Jean Committee. I was suppose to be in that sketch as a background character but I opted out because I am deathly deathly ill. Paul actually took my place in the scene. I think I have food poisoning, I've been throwing up since 6PM yesterday to a point where I just slept in the bathroom while Jules kept checking up on me, I had the runs and then became delirious because of a fever of 102. I think I hallucinated at a few points. I kept on imagining what was happening in my stomach and all I saw was the footrest dog from Beauty and the Beast attacking vitamin water men and women. Then I dreamt (ish, I didn't really sleep, and what do you MEAN dreamt isn't a word? dreamed? really? screw you English language you're so damn confusing) that the reason why I was sick was because my body parts were sick so in my dream I got new body parts and then I was fine.

Sounds like Noel Fielding's head right there.

Speaking of Noel he visited me today! I'm so happy he's been living in NY but he leaves for London all the time so I don't see him as much but I do see him very often now. I love it. Picture of the day is of NOELIOOOOOO