Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 3 {Jason Segal}

Today we filmed the Digital Short and Kissing Family! Kissing family is such a funny sketch just because kissing people makes other people feel uncomfortable and is always a crowd pleaser (really pleaser isn't a word? fine something that PLEASES A CROWD gosh I hate you English language)

I am obsessed with the Black Eyed Peas "Rock Your Body". It's so damn good, plus I really like it because Fergie doesn't sound like Fergie, and therefore I like it. Sorry, just not my favorite sound. Anyways, back to things I understand: Digital Short is super weird. Honestly, I feel like Andy, Kiv, and Jorma have been lacking. Andy's a little too busy nowadays and can't be in any of the scenes and has talked to Seth about being in little to no scenes EVER. Andy, oh, Andy don't pull a Seth, you're not going to be Weekend Update anchor I can almost guarantee it. Seth wouldn't give up that job for anything in the world (other than money) so...good luck.

Kissing Family also includes Paul Rudd! Ha ha, I love that Paul is in all these scenes! He's such a joy...speaking of joys it's DATE NIGHT! Jules, Kristen, Fred, and me went to go see Limitless...................................OH MAN. It was phenomenal. I'm not just saying that because I'm friends with Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro but because it was a really fantastic movie with a completely different plot that I haven't ever seen before, it was...it was so great! Such a cool concept and if the director of cinematography doesn't get an Emmy or better then I don't know what this world has come to.