Monday, November 21, 2011

Aaaaand Back!

Sorry about that folks, yes I know I was absent from school the same amount of time I was absent from my blog. But I'm back now! Jules and I had some soul searching to do. But now everything is okay, the bodies are stowed away (TITT), and I'm ready to start living again. Jules and I were watching TV doing our normal assholes activities of commenting on everyone's faults (a regular activity practiced online and in the comfort's of our home) when Bill comes walking in, completely distraught with tears streaming down his face. His mother had just died from breast cancer. That is just devastating, I've never seen Bill so upset in my life and rightfully so. Because of this traumatic event SNL (and myself personally) have donated 50,000 to American Breast Cancer Society. May God Bless every victim and I really do hope they find a cure, or at least some more ways to prolong their lives. Any kind of cancer is really awful so the fact that someone who is so close to me has died from it is really just devastating.

Our prayers are with you Hader household.