Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Suned Egg

These egg posts are really just getting stinky. Haha I'm just hilarious. GOSH, I SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN.

Sorry, I've been so damn stressed, we just took publicity photos for YCTIWY. Yeah and YCTIWY just rolls right off the damn tongue. Ah well, they're auditoning for Fiddler on the Roof soon so we'll see how this play goes then I'll do that. Am I crazy? JUST A LITTLE. WOOO.

Today has been pretty nice actually. We had a benefit for Breast Cancer Benefit at NBC and got some big donations (around $30,000) and it was a lot of fun, I was with Seth a lot. I'm telling you, Seth drinks but rarely. So when he gets hammered it's a fucking PARTY. Seriously, Seth is the funniest drunk I've ever encountered.

Oh so my hair for the play is really really curly and so I get to have someone do that everyday and I must confess, having curly hair is the coolest thing in the world. You natural born curly haired people are so damn lucky you have no idea.