Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1 {Jason Segel}

Today we filmed Retirement Party and New Jack Thanksgiving. I'm not a fan of the retirement party episode but the new jack thanksgiving is really funny. I think Seth got the hint from Emma Stone's and Charlie Day's performances that scenes with more SNL cast members get better reviews. By the way I agree with you, Emma Stone's second performance on SNL was better than her first.

Ugh, school is the worst. I have so much homework that it's eating into everything else I do. By the way THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO SEE ME ON BROADWAY! SO COME ON DOWN! Oh you know what was a lot of fun? Paul Rudd is in NYC this week so he's been living in the guest suites upstairs. I love Paul he's the funniest, he barged into my room (like most people do nowadays) and attacked me on my bed. Fortunately Jules was there so Paul wasn't on for long. Then we went out for coffee and had to take a picture for this blog  since I've been squelching on the pictures.

Night ya'll!