Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sat Ur Egg

Kind of like Saturday but not really. There's no SNL this week BUT the week after is Charlie Day so, I'm content. This week has been really crazy, but a good crazy. I like being busy but today has just been madness. We stayed at the theatre from 9AM to 9PM doing run throughs with the tech people and what not. I must've gotten 8 new costumes today. My hair style probably changed 8 more times and overall everything changed. The director changes his mind every 10 seconds and what he likes and what not. It's madness. Jules has been with me as much as he 1)can and 2)is allowed to. He did get kicked out today because he wasn't on crew so they didn't want any distractions there. Luke is a mad man. Yesterday's post was a little bare but last night Jules and I had a lovely candlelit dinner in my apartment. I love that boy, I really and truly do. Here's a pic


LOVE YOU ALL. FOR SHO BOYZ.