Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

Such a great day! Jules and I were on the chair lift to get to chair 12 which leads to a single BLACK DIAMOND and we're of course freakin out, thinking what are we doing, we're just beginners, we're gonna die. I started texting some people saying if I die that they should move on and that I loved them, and it's when I'm saying goodbye to Julian when I hear someone behind us go "Dude, whatever, snowpocalypse 2011 NO REGRETS, CHAIR 12!!!!!!!" and Julian and I just look at each other and start laughing. We then turn around and yell with them "BALLS TO THE WALL, GO BIG OR GO HOME, CHAIR 12!!!!!!"

Oh the people we meet.

The slope was insane, it was all downhill with trees and bumps and ROCKS. Rocks are the worst, I felt bad for my board cause I thought it was going to break at one point. You know what's the worst? Getting off the chair lift. I 100% hate it. I always fall into Julian and yeah it's all cute falling on each other and laughing but then it's not cute when other people are falling on top of you and their boards and skis are smacking into your face. No matter where I am, I will always fall off the chair lift.

Always.

SEND MORE EMAILS.

I'LL BE HOME TOMORROW.









SNOWPOCALYPSE.