Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gotta Go to

So in case you haven't noticed I've just been recounting a story to you all every post because obviously I can't write what happened and I don't really want to just because it's all the same. PRACTICE SCENES. GET NOTES. Oh and happy Thursday everyone. Or should I say

HAPPY THURSDAY ARGENTINA! Ah this place is so fuckin' cool. It's like a desert yet coldish. I'm surprised at the amount of poor people here, like kids running around in the streets naked poor. Hell, maybe they're not poor and they're just really excited kids, who knows, but all I know is that I saw kids that LOOK poor. I'm really happy to be taking this break from Broadway and go back to Jules. We went on a day date to a museum, then to some rose gardens, then got pizza for lunch and got some cookies and had a little heart to heart then went to the show! Tomorrow is Brasil and then I'm back home while they stay in Brasil (Sao Paulo).

ROCKIN!